Student Technical Support
Welcome to the FVTC Knowledge Base (KB) for technical support, help and more information!
NOTE! THIS PAGE VIEWED BEST IN CHROME OR SAFARI
Use our Easy Search!
Use the Search box above to find answers to most of your questions on email, OneDrive, Citrix and more!
Or click on a topic categories below!
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 920.735.5644
Your FVTC Student ID and Password
Your FVTC Email
- ALL Program students receive email access. Find out if you are eligible for an email: Student Support | Office 365/Email Policies & Procedures
- Still need some help navigating getting to your email? Click here for the answers: Student Support | FVTC Email Tips & Help
Your FVTC OneDrive (Online File Storage)
- ALL students receive 1 TB of storage space in your FVTC OneDrive Account. In technical terms? That's a lot of space to store your assignments and other files you need. Learn more about the student benefits of using OneDrive: Student Support | Office 365 Online & OneDrive Information
- If you'd like even more information on OneDrive, check out more detail here: OneDrive at FVTC
What Computer Should I buy?
- We know a lot of factors go into what to buy: Your degree program needs, features you have to have, your personal budget, and how much support you'll need. Everyone will be different, but click on the link below for more information on what we recommend to address your questions.
- Personal Computer Purchase Recommendations
FREE Office Download for Program Students
- ALL programs students are eligible to download and use the full versions of Microsoft's most popular programs, like Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Download and use them now: Office 365 Software Download