Chromebook | Reset your chromebook to like new
You can reset your chromebook with these steps
Perhaps your Google Play store is not working.
Or your apps have gotten messed up.
You can easily reset your Chromebook to like new - using the following steps:
- Click on the clock in the bottom right corner of your Chromebook
- Look for, and click on the gear setting.
Depending on your version of the Chromebook OS - it might be a in different spot, but it looks like a gear
- In the settings window that opens up, look on the left hand side for the Word "Advanced" and click on that to reveal more menu option.
- Scroll down and click on Reset on the left..
- Choose the Powerwash option - this will send you back to factory settings.
- Go back to Step 1: Chromebooks | Hook-Up to reset your Chromebook
You might also see this link when you click on settings:
Simply restart your Chromebook (or click on the power button and shut off and turn back on).
This update can also resolve issues connecting to the Play store
Return to Main page: Chromebooks | Getting Started