Chromebooks | Hook-Up
This is Step 1 to get your Chromebook running: Hook-up
Let's start by taking a look at what's inside the box you just received!
- When you open the box, you should see the Chromebook, a power cable, a connector cable and some papers.
- Keep the green sheet for reference to call Acer if you need help with the Chromebook working correctly.
- Your Chromebook might need a charge. Connect the two cables together.
- Then plug in on the right hand side, in the slot closest to the hinge.
The other plug goes into your power plug on the wall.
Those other plugs, include HDMI, USB and a headphone jack.
The light should turn orange (if needing a charge) and blue (when fully charged).
- Press the Power Button in the top right corner of the keyboard
- Click on Let's go when prompted.
- You should then get prompted to connect to your Wifi.
Select the appropriate Wifi Network for you.
(Names might be different and you may or may not get prompted for a password next)
- Accept the Agreement
- Now it's time to Click here to go to Step 2: SIGN-UP!
Or Return to the Main Page: Chromebooks | Getting Started