Chromebooks | Sign-Up
This is Step 2 to get your Chromebook running: Sign-up
You'll need a Google Account to get started.
Even if you already have a Google Account (or a gmail account), you'll need to do these steps to get started.
- After the Agreement, you'll be asked to Sign into your Chromebook
If you don't have an account, click on Create Account
If you do have a Google Account, fill that in by Email or phone and go to step 4 below!
- For new accounts, you'll be asked for your First name and Last name -- and then as you click next you'll be asked to create a user name.
- Continue following the Prompts, until you're signed in!
- Once signed in, you'll be asked to personalize your sign in.
- Then you'll see a background image appear with icons in the lower left like this:
- Or, if your Chromebook asks you to update and do a restart, the icons might end up in the bottom middle like this:
- You're almost ready to connect to a Virtual FVTC Computer. Click here to go to STEP 3: CONNECT UP!
Or Return to the Main Page: Chromebooks | Getting Started