Teams | Set Notifications
Make sure notifications are turned on in Teams.
By default - new Teams and Team Channels you've been added to have notifications turned "OFF" by default.
We highly recommend you change this so you don't miss a single post, update or tip from your Team!
!!!!!NOTE!!!!! You MUST DO this process for each Team Channel within a Team you want notifications for!
Unfortunately, Microsoft does not have an easy "Do this for all" option for you. Yes, Sad face emoji goes here. :(
- With Microsoft Teams running, click on Teams logo on the left so you can see all your Teams.
- Click on the Team you want to check on notifications.
- On the left side, click on the Team Channel you need a notification updated.
NOTE! If additional channels get added, you'll need to do this for EACH CHANNEL.
- In the top right, click on the three dots and then click on Channel Notifications.
- By default, All new posts is set to NOT notify you because it is turned off.
- We recommend changing that to Banner and Feed by selecting that in the drop down.