Troubleshooting Teams not opening on your Android phone after a password change.
This document will help troubleshoot issues with opening up either the Teams app or Outlook app on your Android device.
- 1st close the Teams app on your phone
- Then uninstall the Outlook app on your phone
- Restart your phone
- NOTE: This is a very important step
- Then re-install the Outlook app
- Log in to your account with your new credentials
- Make sure you get the Duo prompt
- Once you are successful with logging into Outlook then launch Teams
- Teams should log right in.
If you need any additional help, call or email the FVTC Help Desk.
Help Desk Contact Information: