Outlook | Adding a Shared Mailbox to Outlook Mobile
If you use Outlook for iOS or Outlook for Android, you can add a shared mailbox you have permissions to access on Outlook Mobile.
- Sign in to your primary account in Outlook for iOS or Android.
- Tap the Add Account button in the left navigation pane, then tap Add a Shared Mailbox.
- If you have multiple accounts in Outlook Mobile, select the account that has permissions to access the shared mailbox.
- After the account setup process completes, the shared mailbox will display in your account list in Outlook for iOS or Outlook for Android.
- To remove a shared mailbox, go to Settings > Accounts. Then tap on the shared mailbox and select Delete Account.