Topics Map > Office 365 > OneDrive
OneDrive | Version History
This article is a walk through for recovering or reviewing a previous version of a document stored in OneDrive.
1. Access the main Office 365 portal.
2. Login with your FVTC school account.
3. Select OneDrive from the listed applications.
4. Find and select the document you wish to access version history.
5. Click the kebab menu (3 vertical dots) next to the desired document.
6. Click Version History.
7. A menu will expand and show the previous versions that are available. Right click on a version and select Restore, Open (to view that version of the file), or Delete.