Mitel | Voicemail Access > Using the web
Here's a quick way to check your voicemail via the web
Sign In to the MiCollab Web Portal
- Open a web browser (Chrome) and go to https://micollab.fvtc.edu/portal/
- Log in with FVTC username and password
- On the left you will see Mailbox #### with your extension number
Organize Your Greetings
- Click on Mailbox ####
- Click on Greetings (This is one of the five tabs on top)
- Select a greeting by checking the box next to the Greeting #
- You can change the name of a greeting for easier management.
- Check the box next to it and click rename.
- Create an easy to remember greetings such as standard, vacation, conference, etc.
- Record greetings using your desk phone and web portal together.
- Select the greeting you would like to record
- Click the record button
- A pop up window will open saying it is waiting for your call.
- You can press the voicemail button or dial 8000 on your desk phone.
- There will not be an audible ring, but you will see the record button in the pop up window become active when the call connects.
- OFF SITE?
- Dial 920-225-5959, wait for the voice and press *.
- Wait for automated voice, enter mailbox number and press *.
- You will see the pop up box message change to show it is connected to the call.
- You can now press the record button on the pop up window to start recording the new message and stop and save the message.
- You can have up to four pre-recorded messages.
- Select the message you want callers to hear
- Click the drop down box next to “Active Greeting” and pick the greeting to use.
- Then click Activate Greeting.