How to use BlueJeans
Join a meeting from a computer
In this video we will cover how to join a meeting from a computer
To join a meeting from a computer
- Launch the BlueJeans application located on the desktop
- Login using your email address and password you used when you created your account
- On the left hand side of the window click Enter Meeting ID
- Enter in the Meeting ID and Passcode and click Join Meeting
In this video we will cover the basic meeting controls within BlueJeans
To enable and use Video Sharing:
- In the meeting, click Share Screen in the right-hand menu.
- Click Video Sharing, and select one of your previously-uploaded videos to share (note, you will need to have a BlueJeans account).
- If you need to share a new video, click Upload Video
- All participants are automatically muted, including the presenter. When the video is paused, stopped or ends, participants are automatically un-muted.
- To speak during the video, users may push the space bar on their keyboard to temporarily "un-mute" themselves and speak. When they release the space bar, they will return to the muted state.