Administrative Account Access on VPN
This Knowledge Base document provides instructions for connecting to VPN with administrative credentials.
- In the lower-right system tray, locate the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client icon.
- Right click on that and select "Quit."
- From the Start Menu, search for or locate Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.
- Right Click on the icon and select More > Run As Different User.
- Enter your administrative account credentials in the dialog box and click OK.
- In the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client box, enter 'vpn.fvtc.edu' in the box and click on Connect.
- Complete the Microsoft Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) prompt.
- Connection is successful after this step.