Culinary Arts AV Controls
This KB demonstrates how to use the audio/visual equipment in the Culinary Arts Theater.
Culinary Arts Theater AV Controls
Starting the Culinary Theater
1. Tap Turn System On to the start Culinary Theater.
2. Room starts with Room PC input selected. If your using a laptop select the Laptop input.
*Note the Wallplate tab is only used for special events.
3. Laptop input auto switches VGA and HDMI connections according to which is currently connected.
4. They're two separate volume controls. Call Volume used for Microsoft Teams video conference call, and the far right volume is the master volume for the room. An in room Microphone must be used for Teams participants to hear the presenter.
Document and PTZ Camera Control
1. Press Document Camera to display to room monitors and Microsoft Teams call.
2. Doc camera controls: Focus with Auto toggle, Zoom + and -, Image freeze), Image brightness, and Lamp toggle.
3. PTZ Camera 1-2-3 are located above the front counter. Camera 4 is located in back of theater.
4. Select Camera to display on room monitors and Teams. Use the camera controls to Pan, Tilt, or Zoom. The Home button re-centers the selected camera.
5. Use a Presets to program camera position by first positioning the camera to the desired location, press and hold desired preset number for approx. 5 seconds to set the button, to recall tap the preset number you programmed.
1. Tap the Mic Volume tab to view the wireless mic controls.
2. The Wireless tab is selected. All four mics are found in top drawer of counter. Use any combination of mics or all four at one time.
3. Tap the Close button to go back to previous page.
1. Select the Lighting button to adjust room lights. The Preset buttons mirror the light switch plates found on the wall.
2. Tap the Close button to go to previous page.
1. Select the Utility tab to power on / off room displays.
2. Tap the Return tab to go to previous page.
3. Tap the Help! tab to display the AV Help Desk number.