Mitel | Mid-Sized Conference Calls (Up to 8 total callers)
This will walk you through the steps to reserve a conference call bridge for mid-sized conference calls.
The following bridges are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Conference call bridges can accommodate up to 8 callers (including the organizer).
- Reserve a bridge by sending it a meeting request in Outlook. The system will accept your invite if available.
- Contact the Help Desk or add a request to the Service Desk System if you will need a Polycom or speaker phone set up.
- Give all participants the telephone number to call
- As the host of the conference call you should dial into the bridge a few minutes before your conference starts so that you may greet callers.
You may dial the last 4 digits if you are on campus.
You will hear tones as each caller joins or leaves the conference call.
- If you have needs for more than 8 calls, consider our Mitel | Large Conference Calls (For 9 to 25 callers)
|Resource Name in Outlook||Telephone Number to Call||Caller Capacity |