Mitel | Simple Conference Calls (For 1 to 3 callers)
You can add 1 to 3 additional callers and create conference calls on the fly with the following steps.
- Dial your first party.
- Look for your display screen to change.
That will initiate a softkey, that says Add User
- Press Add User and then dial your next user.
- When they are on the line, the screen will change again and you will see a new softkey that says Join Calls.
- Then, after a brief moment, all three parties will be connected, and you should see 3 Party Conference on the display, indicating the conference was successful.
- You can see that you can add another user too -- at this point, but it can be time consuming to keep adding callers.
Please view the following for other options:
Mitel | Mid-Sized Conference Calls (Up to 8 total callers)
Mitel | Large Conference Calls (For 9 to 25 callers).