This KB article demonstrates how to wirelessly connect a laptop or personal device to room display for touchless presentations.
AirMedia Touchless Presentation
Start Presenting To A Room Display
1. First find the Visit web address and Presentation Code on the bottom corner of
your room display used to connect to display and begin presenting your screen.
*Make sure your device is connected to the colleges wireless network!
2. Enter Visit address into a browser. This displays AirMedia
welcome screen. Tap Start Presenting to share your screen.
3. Next tap the Open Crestron AirMedia button.
4. Enter presentation code to display screen.
5. Don't have the App? A link to download AirMedia for Windows is available on
bottom of page. Click to download file and install app.
Use the Click Here link at bottom for other AirMedia options: iOS, Mac, Android...
Using The Presentation Controls
1. Presentation Controls will automatically start along with the AirMedia app installer.
2. The Presentation Controls:
Start or stop presenting. | Click to pause or resume
Mute / unmute presentation audio. | Click to end your presentation.
3. Using Dual Monitors? A yellow boarder highlights the screen currently used in your presentation.
Select the source to display using screen sharing in Presentation controls.