Access to Adobe Products on a Home Computer
As a result of campus closure, student access to Adobe Creative Cloud in labs and classrooms is not available. Adobe has provided temporary at-home access for impacted students and faculty, so that they can continue their work remotely. Please follow the instructions below to enable access to Creative Cloud Desktop Apps on your personal device.
- Visit https://creativecloud.adobe.com and use your full email address including the @fvtc.edu to sign in. (EX: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- When prompted, select Company or School Account.
- You should then see the FVTC Sign in page - where you'll need to enter in your password
Your ID here will need to be your 9 digit student ID.
- From the Creative Cloud website, browse for and download your desired app.
Click Apps on the top of the page to view all apps.
For more information on how to download or install apps, see Download and Install Creative Cloud apps.
- PLEASE NOTE! As you switch from your home computer to other machines, or FVTC Virtual Computers, you might see this:
- Adobe allows only 2 logins at a time -- so you have have to sign out of previous machines.
And if you see a machine name like this: CXTVDG**** Just know that is a virtual computer from FVTC and you can "Sign out" of that.
- You'll see a success screen like this if you have successfully swapped your license!