How to Log Into Citrix
This document will outline the process of logging into citrix.
Disclaimer: Citrix Reciever and Citrix Workspace are the same applications. They changed the name from Citrix Receiver to Citrix Workspace.
Prerequisite: Make sure you have the Citrix Workspace App installed. Below are guides for Mac and Windows.
How to Log Into Citrix:
1. Open up Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
2. Navigate to myapps.fvtc.edu
3. Type in your FVTC username and password. Formats for the username can be any of the following:
4. Next you will see a detect Receiver screen, click Detect Receiver. If you would like to use desktops and apps from within the browser, click Use Light Version. For more information about using Citrix from within a browser, click here: Citrix Workspace App for HTML5
5. After choosing detect, you may receive a 'Did you mean to switch apps? Prompt. Choose Yes. If you don't see this message you should have been passed into the webpage.
6. Now you should be logged in and ready to open up any apps or desktops provided to you. To learn more about how to open a Citrix Desktop or Application...click the link below.