1. Open up your internet browser of choice (we suggest google chrome or safari)
3. Click the button labeled "Download Citrix Workspace app for Mac" to download the installer file.
4. Save the file to your downloads folder (safari does this by default).
5. Navigate to your "Downloads" folder and double click the CitrixWorkspaceApp.dmg file
6. Double click the "Install Citrix Workspace" button.
7. Select continue on the "This package will run a program to determine if the software can be installed" prompt.
8. Click the "Continue" button on the Welcome to the Citrix Workspace Installer window
9. Click the "Continue" button on the Welcome to the Software License Agreement window
10. Click the "Agree" button to agree to the terms of the software license agreement
11. Click the "Install" button to install to the default location.
12. Type in your Mac Username and Password (not Apple ID username/password) and then click the "Install Software" button.
13. Leave the check box "Add Account" unchecked and click the "Continue" button.
14. Click the "Close" button.
15. Click the "Move to Trash" button (this will delete the download files to save hard drive space)
16. Citrix Workspace App is now installed on your Mac and is ready to be used