Topics Map > Help Desk
Sending a Fax from a Konica Minolta MFD
These steps are for a Konica Minolta multifunction device. Other fax machines might have slightly different steps.
This KB Article provides the steps to fax on Konica Minolta multifunction devices (MFD).
- Appleton Campus (Including Bordini, Agriculture, Transportation): You must first dial 9, followed by the full 10-digit phone number (example: 9-920-735-5555).
- Regional Sites: You must first dial 9, followed by 1, followed by the full 10-digit phone number (example: 9-1-920-735-5555).
- Login to the printer using the keyboard, ID card, or touch screen.
- Click the Fax/Scan button along the bottom.
- Place your document in the document loader tray.
- Press the 10Keypad button along the bottom.
- Enter the fax number using the touch screen or keyboard. Make sure to follow the dial pattern per your site location. Then, click the Start button.
- Once completed, click the Access button along the right to logout of the device.
Note: We have experienced up to a 25 minute delivery delay of faxes, however most of the time they are delivered in 3-5 minutes.