Mitel | Generating a MiCollab Authorization Key
This Article provides the steps to generate and deploy a Mitel MiCollab Authorization Key.
- Make sure that your MiCollab is running on your computer.
- Go to this website: https://micollab.fvtc.edu/ucs/micollab/ (This is your MiCollab access on the web).
- Log in using your staff username (nine digit ID number only) and password.
- Click on Settings.
- It should default to the General Settings in the center column.
- Click on Self Deployment on the right column of options.
- Click on the QR code and it will authorize your MiCollab on your desktop.
- When you are prompted for a password, use your regular FVTC password.
If this process does not complete properly, please contact Brad Hinzman at 920-735-5713 or email@example.com.