Printing | How do I print from my own device when on campus?
This KB Article provides the steps for using PaperCut Web Print to print to FVTC printers from non-FVTC computers and devices.
- Using your preferred web browser, navigate to myprinting.fvtc.edu
- Login to PaperCut using your FVTC Username and Password.
Students: Your Username is your nine-digit Student ID number (example: 123456789)
Staff: Your Username is your Staff ID (example: lastname)
- Choose Web Print
- Select Submit a Job
- Select a Printer
- WebPrint with 3Hole
- WebPrint with Staple
- Click Print Options and Account Selection
- Enter the number of copies
- Click on Upload Documents
- Drag your files in the box, or click on Upload from Computer and finally click Upload & Complete.
The following file types are allowed:
Table of acceptable file types Application / File Type File Extension(s) Microsoft Excel xlam, xls, xlsb, xlsm, xlsx, xltm, xltx Microsoft PowerPoint pot, potm, potx, ppam, pps, ppsm, ppsx, ppt, pptm, pptx Microsoft Word doc, docm, docx, dot, dotm, dotx, rtf Picture Files bmp, dib, gif, jfif, jif, jpe, jpeg, jpg, png, tif, tiff
How do I release my prints?
Go here for those details >>> Printing | How do I release my print job from any college printer?