How to Save to Flash Drives in Citrix
This document explains the process of enabling flash drives in Citrix for Windows 7 & 10 for use with Fox Valley Technical College’s virtual desktops.
1. Click the white down arrow on the top of the Citrix Desktop.
2. A menu will drop down with multiple buttons, click on the 'Preferences' button.
3. The 'Citrix Receiver - Preferences' window should appear.
4. Click on the 'File Access' tab.
5. Fill in the radio button for 'Read and Write'.
6. By filling in 'Read and Write' you are granting the Citrix Desktop access to write to the flash drive, and read its contents.