Printing | How do I print from a college computer?
Here's how you easily print from any college computer.
- Open the application you need to use (such as a Word or a web browser)
- Select the Print option. (typically under File > Print)
- Make sure that ReleasePrint is selected (it typically is the default) when you look for the printer option and click Print
- Wait for the following print dialog box showing your print charges, verify the amount and then click on Print again
- You may see the following notification in the lower right corner of your screen as well after you have sent the job.
- To get your prints from any campus computer, use this link for next steps:
Printing | How do I release my print job from any college printer?
STAFF! PLEASE NOTE! You cannot directly print to a device by device ID number, you MUST use ReleasePrint!