Troubleshooting the Teams/Outlook app on a Mobile device
This article will help troubleshoot the Teams and/or Outlook app not opening up on a cell phone, after changing your password.
- Close the Teams app on your phone.
- Then uninstall the Outlook app from your phone.
- Note: if you don't have the Outlook app move onto step 3
- Restart your phone.
- Note: This is a very important step
- Then re-install the Outlook app
- Log in to your account with your new credentials.
- Make sure you get your Microsoft MFA prompt
- Once you are successful with logging into Outlook, then launch Teams
- It should load right up. If not, do the same steps as above, except for #1, Instead of just closing Teams, uninstall it
- After you have done step #5 then install the Teams app.
If you need any additional help, call or email the FVTC Help Desk.