Troubleshooting the Teams app
This article will help troubleshoot the Teams app not opening up on phone after changing your password.
- Close the Teams app on your phone.
- Then uninstall the Outlook appon your phone.
- Note: if you don't have the Outlook app just restart your phone and move onto step 4
- Restart your phone.
- Then re-install the Outlook app
- Log in to your account with your new creds, make sure you get your Duo prompt
- Once you are successful with logging into Outlook then launch Teams
- It should load right up. If not, do the same steps as above except for #1 instead of just closing Teams, uninstall it
- After you have done step #5 then install the Teams app.