Exporting Images from Eaglesoft
The steps below are for exporting the x-rays and sending them via e-mail using the latest Outlook app.
- In Eaglesoft, select your patient.
- Click on “View Images”
- In the “Exams by Date” column on the left hand, choose which exam you want to export.
- Go to File
- Export All
- Save as JPEG file in desired location on your computer
- The “Image File Options for JPG Format” will appear- click “ok”
- Exit Eaglsoft
- Open Outlook
- Put in the desired dental office e-mail address
- You may now attach your exported image(s) to the e-mail
- For confidentiality - E-mail subject line should always read “Encrypted By FVTC”
- This will encrypt the email
- Copy and paste “E-mail to Dental offices” in the message
- Add the patient’s information.
- Click “Send”