CyberArk at FVTC
CyberArk procedures and process at FVTC
CyberArk is software designed to protect our network from unknown software installations on FVTC comptuers.
This will take the place of the program currently being used, Applocker (which Whitelists software).
- When you run or try to install an application that requires administrative privileges, a box like this will popup:
- You will be asked to enter a justification into the box
- When you click okay, an email is sent directly to the software deployment team for approval
- PLEASE NOTE! This can take 15 minutes or so to approve.
- You will no longer will need to put information in the Whitelist Folder on the O drive, and you will not need admin rights to install it.
ANY QUESTIONS ON THIS PROCESS?