This article will show how to navigate and control the commons AV system.
Starting the Commons
1. Locate the touch panel and tap the screen to see the system power page.
2. Tap the Turn System On button.
3. Wait for system to finish booting.
Selecting a source
1. Tap one of the available sources located on the left of the touch panel.
Note: The active source will appear different in color.
Front (located on the pillar) and Rear Laptop connection:
Laptop is for VGA (analog) connections, for audio use the headphone jack with the VGA connection.
Adjust room volume
2. Mute the sound with the Mute button
1. Tap Utility in the upper right hand corner of the touch panel.
2. This is where you can control the power on and off of the projector only.
Shutdown the Commons
1. Tap Exit in the lower right hand corner to show the shutdown page.