E130 Conference Room
This article will show how to navigate and control the conference room AV system.
Starting the conference room
1. Locate the touch panel and tap the screen to see the system power page.
2. Tap the Turn System On button.
3. Wait for system to finish booting.
Selecting a source
1. Tap one of the available sources located on the left of the touch panel.
Note: The active source will appear different in color. Ex.. desktop is the selected source in the picture above.
Front wall jack:
Laptop is for VGA (analog) connections, for audio use the headphone jack with the VGA connection.
Adjust room volume
1. On the right hand side of the touch panel is an up arrow (volume up), down arrow (volume down).
3. Tap Image Mute. This will blackout the projector, but the projector is still powered on.
Shutdown the classroom
1. Tap Exit in the lower right hand corner to show the shutdown page.
2. Tap Turn System Off.